Do you have a license from another State?

If you have a RE License from another state and want to get it here in Utah, you can contact the Division of Real Estate and request a waiver form from them. 

Once you have the waiver form, call us or come in and we can assist you with registering for the Sales/Broker course. 

The Division hours are 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday (excluding State and Federal Holidays).

Phone: (801) 530-6747


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.